Friday, July 24, 2009
Dry all day!
For the last several weeks I have been half-heartedly encouraging Greyson to use his potty... without much success. Then last week Thursday (the day before we left for a weekend roadtrip - not great timing on my part) I asked Greyson if he wanted to try underwear. He said "YES!" and so we proceeded to go through about 6 pairs of underwear and pants that day while he was learning to "let his potty out". We decided not to further pursue this milestone while we were on our trip last weekend. :) However, on Monday I put underwear back on him and continued our quest. Monday, he went through 3 sets of clothes, Tuesday it was 2, Wednesday - 1, Thursday - 1, and today? Today was a DRY day! WooHoo! He's even been dry during naps ALL WEEK! Who knew that potty training could be this easy?!? I didn't. Although, I have broken my promise to myself.... I don't have him poop trained yet. Oh well. At least we won't be buying $20 boxes of diapers anymore! Now, what do I do with all the pull-ups I have been stocking up in preparation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for Grey! He's getting to be such a big boy, isn't he? :)
Congratulations to Greyson!! Yeah!! You're a big boy now! I love you!
Grandmomma
Post a Comment