Thursday, March 04, 2010

OUTside Winter Play

I think I'm finally starting to like Minnesota winters. At least when they are above -10*! Here's one of our outings - I think this one was in January. Since we missed our window this year, Madelyn and I have plans to go cross-country skiing next year.

The kids have figured out that they can sled down the side of the house and if they stay off the track that it gets longer and faster. I will send them outside and they will sled like this for 30-45 minutes while I work on something else (like dinner).

Ben acting as the stand-in for the last snowman's head. But no fear, the poor snowman got his own head soon after.

kids exhausted....

a snowball's trail (an attempt at an artsy-fartsy photo)

SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Bring it!

1 comment:

ChristinaR said...

I wish we were closer... I would LOVE to play in the snow with them! And I would do all I could to help take out Dad in the snowball fight. :)