Since we seem to be coming into the warmer weather of spring (although I'm sure that I'm jinxing us), I thought I would post some cute photos of the "funner" stuff we did this winter.
We have a great time putting on music and playing our instruments. Greyson actually likes it better when the toy guitar doesn't play for him. He likes it to be quiet and HE makes the guitar sounds. We would also get out the drums (Greyson's Christmas gift) and harmonicas (Ben took Madelyn out over the winter to buy herself a REAL harmonica with HER money!) and keyboards and recorders and tambourines and shaker eggs... we love having a musical family!!!
We did a lot of building in our living room - train routes, bridges, lincoln log houses, truck assembly - we love that our kids love to engineer!
Hiding under baskets are a great way to kill some time. (note the cars Greyson has.... a new favorite! Speaking of which, we recently watched the movie Cars and Greyson LOVED it!! We liked it too - good message about "loving your neighbors".)
I had a great time chaperoning one of Madelyn's Kindergarten field trips to the Children's Museum. This is my little group of four that I had fun with. They are standing on the other side of a tank full of water (and turtles).
And the following two pictures are of when good friends, Joseph and Birgitta, spent the day with us. They are so good and so sweet! Joseph and Madelyn have known each since the daycare baby room. (There are pictures of them snuggling in the baby soft pit somewhere.) And their mom and I have gotten to be BFFs along the way.... Love you, Helen!
Where are Grey and GG? Peek-a-boo!
1 comment:
Fun inside activities! You're so creative. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Greyson with the guitar. Could you email it to me? I want to print it out and frame it!
Post a Comment