Sunday, July 11, 2010
Sarah Cake 2010
This year, today, the reality of God's goodness has really overcome me. Today I made our 2nd Annual Sarah Cake and remembered that GOD IS GOOD! He blesses us, redeems us, delivers us, and holds us close. I truly feel blessed to have met, and continue to meet, Him as I do in my life. There is that one particular time in my life that stands out, of course. Losing my Sarah, 13 years ago today, was my biggest struggle. a seemingly insurmountable trial. However, God met me. He delivered me. I've become convinced that out of these trials, the painful memories slip away and the remnants left are God's gifts to us - renewed hope, relationships you hold more closely, His peace and joy that can weather ANY storm... and more. I feel blessed... and healing continues.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What gorgeous pics and a beautiful story you have. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Like Tracy said, thank you for sharing your story. Sarah will always live on in your memories and traditions, and I think it's cool that Greyson and Madelyn, (and Ben!) get to share that part of your life with you. I admire you. :)
Your story is so powerful, Melissa. I'm so glad that you continue to honor the memory of your [first] precious baby girl and what she means to you and your family. You are such a pillar of strength for your family in so many ways, and I know that God used Sarah to build you and strengthen you to be what and who you are for your family. I LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment