Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a beauty, for sure

Madelyn's School Pics for 2nd grade

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Lou - Just gorgeous, like always. Madelyn, I've thought you were a beauty since your baby days, met you when you were just a few weeks old. Your Mama and Daddy even let me hold you. AND, they even let me babysit you for a short while as they went out to the Mall here in Monroe. You slept the whole time and I spent most of the time just looking at you. A brand new Rhodes girl and oh so pretty. I hope to be looking at you and enjoying your company for many years to come. I love me some Minnesota Rhodes folks. Aunt Lou

Tracy P. said...

Is she ever!! So sweet! Can't quite stand how grown up she is though.

I just have to say...when I read the title of this post I thought "Oh no! Black eye? What now?". ;-) Glad I was wrong!!

Melissa Mae said...

Yeah, I know it, Tracy! There's always something like that at our house. I was talking to someone the other day about being glad we have healthy kids (PTL!) but that we exercise our health insurance in *other* ways! And since you saw Ben's FB status, we'll see what his appt tomorrow brings. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl!

lorri