Wednesday, March 28, 2007

February 2007 Pictures

Hey everyone! I just got February's pictures out on Webshots. This month wasn't very exciting... I do have one disclaimer though. The pink sleepsack that Greyson has on - that was Madelyn's and I could not not use it just because it's pink. Go ahead, say it. I'm messing up his self-identity.... my bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - We're children of the '80's. I seem to remember it was "cool" for guys to wear pink back then. ...and just this week I saw Mr. Mackin himself in purple. Perhaps you are just setting Greyson on the path to corporate greatness???

Melissa Mae said...

Hey Trina! I actually don't think that pink is bad for boys. Just like I don't think that blue is bad for girls! I just have to be careful dressing Madelyn in non-girlish clothes because people have a hard time know she is a girl if I do. Her hair is growing(!!), just VERY slowly.... She STILL hasn't had a haircut. Maybe slow-growing hair is also a start on a path to greatness.

Anonymous said...

Hey Melly Mae, Thanks for the great photos. First of all, slow growing hair is definitely a start on the path to greatness---just check out my 3 yr. old pictures next time your're at Great Grandmother Rhodes' house. Then, let me say that you should talk to Greyson's Grand Dad Rhodes and see if he feels his self-identity is messed up. You see, his 4 older sisters loved to dress him up in girls clothes--ear rings, purses, Helen's little plastic heels, make up, the works---we even posed him for pictures (this when he was about 2 years old). When he was about 8 years old, he found the pictures and threw a crying fit and said "Mama, why did you let those girls do that to me?" But look at him today, a real manly man with children and grandchildren ; so don't worry about Greyson. In fact, Madelyn just might decide to dress him in a tu tu and tiara---just don't let her take any photos! :-) Speaking of photos, I wish I could email those aforementioned pics of Buddy as a girl and me on the path to greatness, but alas, I am not great enough to know how to do that. Still in computer pre-school and may have to repeat before I can go on to K. I love you guys, Aunt Lou

Tracy P. said...

How is it that those daddies get the first giggles every time?

Melissa Mae said...

Tracy - I don't know!! It seems so unfair, doesn't it? It was wonderful to see the two of them cracking each other up though.