Here are the before pictures:
She said she was nervous and took Lola (her baby) to help her "be comfortable". Lola hid under the gown though. The hairdresser is a neighbor and friend with a little girl about Madelyn's age. So that helped Madelyn feel more comfortable too.
Madelyn's (and my) new haircut!
2 comments:
Cute, cute girls! Both of you!
From Aunt Lou:
Hey, Melly Mae, thanks for posting these cute pictures. Y'all both look mahvelous!!!! The picture of Madelyn holding Lola is especially adorable. Madelyn is the very picture of resolve and courage!! You might find it strange that I would say this, but in the first photo on this post; I think she looks like Stephanie. Usually, I see Ben in her, Christina at times and you at times, but this was my first time to think she looks like Stephy. The cocaphony of genetic make up in each child is interesting and yet, to me, does not take away from that child's individual and unique being. She is a lovely and special little girl and I can't wait to see her in June. I am equally excited about seeing her special Mom, Dad and brother. Love, Aunt Lou
Post a Comment